Advances in radar technology has led to weapons detection systems capable of learning, adapting and ensuring detection of concealed weapons and explosives. Until now, microwave radars were only available for military service, but they are now being used in commercial, and consumer applications.
We provide a software and hardware solutions which are the first-of-its-kind covert screening solutions for detection of concealed weapons, liquid-level measurement, motion detection, door openers, intrusion alarms, and police speed meters. In addition, our facial and object recognition technologies detect and recognize faces or objects from images or videos, performs facial and much more.
These systems are easily concealed, cost-effective and non-invasive full body scanning technology that offers accuracy, and reduces the resources required for screening. Our systems are designed for use in any public or private facility to manage, and restrict weapons access.
- Key Features
- Where to use
- Non-invasive and undetectable for covert installations
- Weapon profiles updated network-wide regularly.
- Images of the target NOT generated; absolutely no privacy concerns.
- Real-time and entirely computer-based. Human operators NOT required.
- Secured locations inconspicuous.
- Early detection reduces inspection team size
- Time consuming scans not required.
- System “learns” and continuously perfects its detection ability.
- Compact and lower cost than millimeter-wave units.
- Frequencies are aligned with international regulations for safe use of microwave bandwidths.
- Low cost allows for multiple networked units.
- Range of installation brackets
- AC-to-DC converter, AC power cable
- Mounting enclosure (floor)
- Installation, User and Service manuals